– All babies are pros in creating a balance between sweetness and raw emotions. When happy parents become too sweet, it’s time to spice up the moment. So the next thing you know a beautiful angel is exploring the world with the delicacy of the Hulk.
– Talk to your friends, who already have babies, search the Internet and figure out what can make your pregnancy easier and more comfortable. It’s not as hard as it may seem, especially when you’re ready and prepared.
– Try to write a list of things that you’ll need to spend your money on when you’ll become a parent. Then take an unbiased look at your income and look for ways to increase it if it’s necessary.
– Your baby is a complex “mechanism.” The crying mode can be activated at any moment, and there’s no switch to turn it off immediately. You’ll have to act by yourself to cope with the situation.
– We’ve all heard the scary stories about getting old alone with no one to bring a glass of water or a pair of socks. Having a baby is only your decision. You have to think about your wishes and abilities and forget about what everyone else thinks.