The first 1000 people to use the link will get a free trial of Skillshare Premium
As you may have gathered from the title – I’m a tad obsessed with this dish. Jianbing is one of the first foods I ever fell in love with in China, and to this day it’s one of my favourite things to grab for breakfast. Big shout out to Jess for teaching me this simple, life changing, do-it-at-home recipe for Jianbing!!!! Full recipe
JIANBING RECIPE (serves 2)
Step 1: Make crispy texture
– deep fry either 1) spring roll wrappers 2) wonton wrappers, or 3) store bought youtiao
Step 2: Make sauce (double this recipe if you like saucy things)
– 1 tablespoon Tian Mian Jiang 甜面酱 （Sweet Bean Sauce)
– 1 teaspoon Sriracha
– 1 teaspoon Dou Ban Jiang 豆瓣酱 (Chilli Bean Sauce)
– 1 teaspoon sesame oil
– 1 piece of fermented bean curd ‘Fu Ru’ 腐乳
Step 3: make pancake batter (this amount will make you 2 decent sized jianbing)
– 40g green bean flour 绿豆粉
– 10g plain flour
– 100mL water
Step 4: prepare any toppings
– cut up spring onion, cilantro, crush some peanuts, anything you’d like to add as a topping.
– make sure you have some eggs in the fridge to use in the pancake!
Step 4: put it all together!
Would love it if you supported me on Patreon! Come join the Blondie gang!
Who else is using a VPN these days to access Netflix libraries from different countries? Such a life hack! I’ve always used Express VPN (click here for 3 months free when you purchase the annual plan):
The music I use in my
Follow me on Instagram @blondieinchina
This video was sponsored by Skillshare.