Google Maps is an essential part of our day-to-day navigation. Considering that it’s one of the seven apps that has over a billion users, it’s a must-have tool to use for your business.
To add your restaurant to Google Maps, you’ll need to create a Google My Business (GMB) account. This video will walk you through creating, optimizing, and managing your restaurant business profile not only for single-site restaurants, but also multi-location restaurants and franchises.
1. Creating and verifying the Google My Business account – 0:01
2. Examples of restaurant Google My Business pages 3:35
3. Google My Business page optimizations – 4:33
4. Google My Business Account Management – 9:14
5. Google My Business Multi location account management – 11:20
Start your free 7shifts trial today!