How to drink coffee the right way and healthy? Why is coffee good for you? Here are 7 surprising reasons why you need to get yourself a cup of coffee right now.
How to correct your mistakes and behave better!
All of us make mistakes when it comes to eating or behaving in certain ways. Sometimes we do it out of habit or because we believe that’s the correct way to do it and other times because we might be inconsiderate without realizing it. So, in this video, we have a list of things that you are doing wrong and how to correct them. In addition, we also share with you some tips to help you rock the Savoir Vivre and understand good manners.
– Eating the ice-cubes after you finished a drink
– You should finish your drink and let the ice-cubes sit at the bottom instead of trying to get every last drop of it.
– Not removing your tea bag from your tea.
– Let you teabag brew for a couple of minutes (tea bags always have instruction on how long each tea needs to brew), then remove the tea bag and place it on the side of your plate.
– Eating your spaghetti with just a fork.
– You should always use both a fork and a spoon when eating spaghetti to make sure all of it goes on to the fork and prevent any of the falling out, or on your shirt.
– Filling your wine glass.
– When it comes to drinking wine, you should always fill the glass right below the middle to allow room for the wine to breath inside the glass.
– Crossing your legs
– When it comes to going to interview crossing your legs can be interpreted into being closed and not wanting to communicate. In addition, it is not considered very kind by many people. So if you want to cross them for comfort, just cross your feet.
– Having your phone on the table.
– Whether this is a job interview or a coffee with friends or family, you should always keep your phone tucked away in your bag. It is considered rude to have your phone out as it might make people think that you’d rather not talk to them be destructed with your phone.
– Bitting a slice of bread.
– It is more kind and an indication of good manners to cut a slice off your bread and then bite it.
– Re-touching your makeup on the table or in public.
– It is more polite to re-touch your makeup in the bathroom instead of public places, not everyone will like that at the table.
– Not wiping your lips before drinking.
– We’ve seen this everyone and it’s not the best look to see lipstick stains on wine glasses. In order to avoid that simply wipe your lipstick using a paper towel and then drink.
Watch our whole video to discover many more amazing hacks on how to correct things you are doing wrong. We demonstrate many more ways to behave at the table as well as things that you should stop doing all together which can spoil your time with your friends. For example, taking a million pictures of your food before eating or talking on the phone when you are with others and many more.
0:15 – Drinking tea
0:27 – How to eat spaghetti
0:49 – Crossing your legs
1:24 – Don’t do this with your makeup
2:11 – How to drink champagne
3:43 – Toilet phone
4:19 – Food pictures
5:01 – How not to take photos
6:58 – Tangled earphones
7:47 – How to chop an onion without crying
Music by Epidemic
Subscribe to 5-Minute
The Bright Side of
For more videos and articles
Music by Epidemic