1. Soak paper towels in vinegar
4. Let bleach-soaked cotton coil sit on the mildew in your bathtub overnight.
5. Spray down your shower door’s tracks
6. Detach your shower head
8. Dip a lemon in salt and use it to get rid of lingering rust stains in your sink and sink area.
9. go the extra mile and clean the siphons
10. Shine up your stainless sink using Barkeeper’s Friend.
11. Microwave a bowl of lemons and water to make all the gunk come out in one easy swipe.
12. Let your grimy stove burners sit in a bag of ammonia overnight to get rid of all the layers of cooked-on gunk.
13. If you have electric stove burners, pull ’em off your stove and give them some elbow grease.
14. Clean a glass cooktop with minimal
15. Take a melamine sponge to your oven glass to make it sparkle again.
16. Banish that greasy dust that inevitably builds up wherever you cook with a little bit of mineral oil.
17. If your couch is covered in fabric (and not leather), sprinkle baking soda on it to get rid of odors.
18.Quickly dust your lampshades by running a lint roller over them.
19.Wash your rug in the driveway.
21. Wipe down all of your game consolesb with a microfiber cloth
22. Wash all of the pillows that you sleep on regularly.
23. Run your sheets, mattress cover, and duvet cover through the laundry.
24. Make your own reusable cleaning wipes to sanitize all of the ~nonporous~ surfaces.
25. Use a pillowcase to dust off your grimy fan blades.
26. Detach all of your floor and ceiling air vents, and run them through the dishwasher.
27. Clean your floors with the recommended cleaner and mop.
28. Bleach the grout in your bathroom, kitchen, and all other tile with a clinging gel.
29. Dust all of your blinds thoroughly with a pair of tongs and a couple of microfiber cloths.
30. Clean your windows (including the windowsills) with a lint-free rag and a window cleaner of your choice.
31. Sanitize and clean your vacuum cleaner BEFORE you vacuum all of the carpets in the house.
32. use a seam ripper to get rid of all the twisted hair in your vacuum’s brush.
33. Banish carpet stains without excessive scrubbing by using your iron.
35. Get the mold out of your front-loading washer with bleach, water and a towel.
36. Use toilet cleaner and a toilet brush on your garage trash cans.
37. Make the steel plate on your iron smooth and shiny again.
38. Wash the outside of your windows
39. Get ridof the oil stains on your driveway
40. Scrub the mold off your basement walls with diluted detergent.
41. If you have patio furniture, pull it out onto your driveway and give it a good scrub.
Clean My ENTIRE House With Me! | Whole House Cleaning Vlog | Erica Lee
by Erica Lee
A Way For Me by Nicolai Heidlas
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0