How to Know if You’ve Been Hacked? If you think your smartphone is your private zone, you may be very wrong. So far, there is no such device that can’t be hacked.
We often see our smartphones as our secure digital havens. We use them to keep our most personal from pictures to credit card details. Some people even save their passwords in Notes. That’s a bit too much, right? You probably have all your text and email communication, including work stuff, based or synchronized on your phone.
To reduce the potential risks, we figured out three the ways your phone can be hacked, how to recognize them, and how to protect your phone from hackers.
You find new apps on your phone (you didn’t install them) 3:45
Some apps stop working like they used to 4:20
Your phone has suddenly started to run out of juice very quickly. 4:37
Your smartphone seems slower than it used to be. 5:01
Your phone gets warm. 5:31
Your phone reboots itself, switches off, dials numbers, or starts applications. 5:56
Unknown phone numbers appear in your “Recent calls,” and it costs you. 6:20
You cannot switch off your device 6:47
There are noises or echo during calls 7:12
You notice an increased use of mobile data 7:28
“Pop-ups” start appearing on your device out of nowhere 8:49
Emails sent from your phone are blocked by spam filters 9:15
You can’t make calls, or they are being dropped 9:38
What should you if you see any of these signs on your phone?
Try running mobile anti-malware software, delete all the apps you have not installed, and unreliable apps eating too much traffic. If it is possible, you can also reset your phone and go back to original settings. If that does not seem enough to you, consult a professional.
How can anyone steal your personal data?
– The easiest way is by taking possession of your phone for a few minutes and installing spy apps such as Spy Phone App, Spyzie, or Spyera. These apps are basically mobile trackers that record the incoming and outgoing phone calls and text messages. They can track GPS location, online activity and communication going on Whatsapp, Facebook, Viber, and Skype.
– Via an unprotected Wi-Fi network in a cafe or airport. The means of public Wi-Fi, you share all your traffic with everyone around you. Think of it next time you want to “Check in” somewhere exotic.
– When charging your phone via an unknown USB (even in an airplane or a car), there is a risk that all your data will be revealed and transferred. That’s a lot of information that can be used against you.
– SMS phishing. This happens when you receive a message with a link saying that it is, for example, your bank statement, a money transfer, or your photos. So you click it, download the file, and then reveal all your phone contents to hackers.
– With the help of the Signalling System SS7, used by the majority of telephone stations all over the world, hackers can read your text messages, listen to your phone calls, and track your cell phone locations. But if you are not a celebrity, there is nothing to worry about.
Subscribe to Bright Side :
For more videos and articles
Now you can play and don’t worry about Coins & Money Unlimited! With our Cooking Country hack Tool you can get unlimited Coins & Money free.
Cooking Country Cheats is used for hacking Android and iOS devices with perfectly protection against all security that the game has.
If you don’t get the resources right away sometimes due to
overload of our system. Please comment your username and I will do it for you.
Please Like the Video and Subscribe so we can track down your info and manually add the resources.